Precast Concrete Foundations & Platforms
Evercast use Kenner Chain Wall’s patented modular precast concrete flood protection foundations and platforms, which are ideal for elevating and supporting equipment shelters, electrical substations, transformers, energy storage, data centers, pipeline monitoring stations, generators, fuel tanks, cabinets, and other prefabricated structures.
The Kenner Chain Wall provides a structurally sound, on-grade, or elevated foundation to support your structures. This patented design expedites installation and can avoid delays due to weather, quality control issues in the field, and additional costs associated with cast-in-place or galvanized steel platform alternatives.
- One crane installs both the chain wall foundation & shelter
- Virtually no weather delays
- Eliminates the need for forms, concrete pours & curing time
- Foundation and platform all in one
- Delivered to your site as a finished foundation
- Expedites inspection and permit process
- Minimal site preparation
- Minimal labor required
- Higher quality control
- Generator decks and pads, stairway footings, landing pads and door stoops are also available
- Single day installation